Yes, flying gets more and more expensive and we don’t expect fares to plummet anytime soon. With that said, you can still save money on flying. After all, you deserve your Florida summer vacation. To reduce your travel expenses, follow the ten following steps while booking your flight:
- Book it on a Tuesday around 3pm
- Fly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
- Shop as early as possible, up to months in advance
- Fly on holidays, and not around it (July 4 at 33,000 feet can be fun!)
- Be flexible
- Fly out of major cities (yes, it can be cheaper)
- Check fares on air carriers’ websites
- Don’t wait when you see a deal. It’s pretty much like the stock market, a minute after the price can be different
- Watch for online deals (yes, newsletters, I know)
Can can also read more about it!
You were able to book a cheap flight? Comment below and share your experience with us!